Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Couponing Week 4


This was fat kid week at Publix, but get who FINALLY saved more then she spent? This girl, yeah!! Here's how I did:

Total Spent: $51.25
Total Saved: $57.70

  • 2 Bags Buitoni beef and sausage ravioli (2 for $7 & $2 coupons): $5
  • 2 big boxes TGI Fridays Chicken Quesadillas (b1g1 & $1.50 coupon): $7.50
  • 1 small box TGI Fridays Cheeseburgers ($2 coupon): $4
  • 2 bags Nestle ready to bake Cookies (b1g1 & $2 coupons): $1.29
  • 1 Tombstone Pizza (B1G1): $2.87
  • 3 Fun Size bags on Mars candy (B1G1 & $2.50 coupons): $12.50
  • 2 bags Lay's Kettle Chips (2 for $5): $5
  • 2 boxes of General Mills Cereal (B1g1 & $1.20 coupons...just noticed one box did not ring up as b1g1 :-/): $4.27
  • Pepperidge Farm Cookies (B1G1 & $0.75 coupon): $0.95
  • 1 bag Knorr Pasta Sides (B1G1): $0.65
  • 2 boxes Uncle Ben's Garden Veggie Rice (2 for $3 and B1G1 coupon): $1.50
  • Arnold 12 Grain Bread (B1G1 & $1 coupon): $0.95
I know I said last week that I was only going to the store this week if items were free or close to free, but I couldn't help myself. I did however configure my grocery list so I would have to save more then I spent, and I am one happy camper because of it. I do have to confess that I had to start stocking my groceries in my mother's fridge and pantry because I really don't have room for any more food! I am really looking forward to my grocery experience in two weeks because the Food World here in Pelham is going out of business and I should be able to get a lot of stuff for ridiculously cheap. I plan on going the day before they are scheduled to shut down so I can get the BEST deal possible!

I hope that you all have a good week grocery shopping and save lots of money! Btw, if you have kids, you should have them stop by my house for trick or treating on Halloween. I have SOOOO much candy to give away! Shane and I are also thinking about having a Halloween party. Let me know if that sounds like something you'd be interested in attending, and we'll plan it!

1 comment:

  1. I love couponing!! I love the days when I save like 60% or more!

    ReplyDelete